4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Molesey - Terraced at Imber Riverside, Orchard Lane East Molesey KT8 0BN
- Available with up to 100% Part Exchange*
- Family home with allocated parking
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite and dressing room
- Tranquil and well-connected riverside setting
- Generous bay-fronted sitting room
- 4 good-sized bedrooms
- Approximately 15 miles from the centre of London
- High specification
- Excellent local schooling
- Light and airy interiors
BE MOVED IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
The Molesey is a stunning 4 bedroom terraced family home which offers contemporary family comfort over three storeys. A generous bay-fronted sitting room is balanced with the flexible kitchen/breakfast room and light-filled garden room, which features folding doors. Upstairs, the master bedroom comes with a stylish en suite and dressing room, complemented by a second bedroom with fitted wardrobe and luxury bathroom. Leaving two further bedrooms, along with a shower room and airing cupboard, to share the privacy of the top elevation.
To view our Virtual Tour of The Molesey, click here.
BE MOVED, THE FAMILY HOME YOU WANT, THE PART EXCHANGE* YOU NEED
If you have a property to sell, with CALA’s up to 100% Part Exchange service you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66318934.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69d5fdf3-bbf0-4a99-9698-40657b8c39ee_4_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.