4 bedroom detached house for saleFERNIE at Langdale View, Newtonmore Drive Kirkcaldy KY2 6FZ
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- Over £2,500 worth of extras
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- French doors to garden
- Detached family home
- Single integral garage
- Open-plan kitchen/dining
- Spacious lounge
- Good storage space
PLOT 77 - PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE. OVER £2,500 WORTH OF UPGRADES INCLUDED.
The Fernie is a DETACHED FAMILY HOME with an INTEGRAL GARAGE. On the ground floor you will find a large LOUNGE, OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with adjoining UTILITY ROOM and FRENCH DOORS leading to the GARDEN. On the first floor you will find FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the master bedroom, as well as a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 4.67 x 4.05m (15'3'' x 13'3'')
- Lounge - 4.47 x 3.56m (14'8'' x 11'8'')
- Utility - 2.05 x 1.75m (6'8'' x 5'8'')
- Wc - 2.05 x 0.9m (6'8'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.95 x 3.1m (12'11'' x 10'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.25 x 1.31m (7'4'' x 4'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.05 x 2.56m (13'3'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.7 x 2.9m (12'1'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.8 x 2.49m (12'5'' x 8'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.27 x 2.04m (7'5'' x 6'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66385075.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_77. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.