4 bedroom detached house for saleCHESHAM at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, Edwalton, NOTTINGHAM, NG12
- LAST CHESHAM AVAILABLE
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances*
- Part Exchange available^
- Generous South-facing garden
- Single garage with driveway parking for three cars
- Bright bay-fronted lounge, ideal for lazy weekends
- Open-plan kitchen with dining and family area
- French doors open onto the garden and patio area
- Master bedroom with en suite
- *^Terms and conditions apply
The LAST four bedroom CHESHAM with SOUTH-FACING GARDEN is ideal for growing families. Located in EDWALTON close to the A52, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS AND THE CENTRE OF WEST BRIDGFORD, this home features a SPACIOUS LOUNGE perfect for relaxing with the family and an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER WITH FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden, great for entertaining. Upstairs, you'll find a MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, a further DOUBLE BEDROOM, TWO AIRY SINGLE bedrooms and a FAMILY BATHROOM. Completing this home is DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR THREE CARS AND A GARAGE. Reserve before 4PM SUNDAY and receive AN UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES*. PART EXCHANGE available^. *^Terms and conditions apply.
- Kitchen - 4.47 x 5.86m (14'8'' x 19'2'')
- Lounge - 3.62 x 5.68m (11'10'' x 18'7'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.9m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.19 x 3.08m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.17 x 1.85m (7'1'' x 6'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.32 x 3.18m (10'10'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.2 x 2.26m (10'5'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.57m (8'9'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66385087.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.