5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tiverton at Holdingham Grange, Holdingham, Sleaford, NG34
The Tiverton key features:
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with garden access
- Front aspect living room
- Utility room with outside access
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
The ground floor consists of a large separate living room, kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom and integral garage.
The first floor features all 5 bedrooms including the master bedroom with en suite, as well as a family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 6.84 x 3.03 metre
- Living room - 5.25 x 3.36 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 4.88 x 2.96 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.57 x 3.42 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.47 x 3.04 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.05 x 2.8 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.8 x 2.29 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.