3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Underwood at Wilford Fields, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Detached garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Single garage
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Private rear garden
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - COME & VIEW OUR 4 BEDROOM SHOW HOME & 5 BEDROOM VIEW HOME TODAY.
Home 39 - The underwood is an excellent 3 bedroom detached home, featuring a single detached garage and off road parking.
On the ground floor, double doors lead from the hall into the spacious Living Room. From the hall you will also access the Kitchen/Dining area, which features double doors leading out into the rear garden. There is also a downstairs Cloakroom/WC along with two useful storage cupboards.
Upstairs there are 3 excellent bedrooms, with the Master Bedroom benefiting from its own en-suite. There is also a family bathroom.
As standard all the homes at Wilford Fields feature downlighters and under cupboard lighting in the Kitchen and downlighters in the Cloakroom, Bathroom and en-suite(s) where applicable.
Please contact our Sales Executive today for more information, and to book your appointment to visit the development. Wilford Fields is open 7 days a week from 10am until 5pm.
- Living Room - 4.92m x 3.06m 16'2" x 10'0"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.92m x 3.30m 16'2" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.02m x 3.31m 13'2" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.27m x 2.89m 10'9" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.89m x 2.19m 9'6" x 7'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66555535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.