4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thirsk at Willow Park, Cawston Road, Aylsham, NR11
- 4 bedroom home
- Lounge with double doors leading to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite
The ground floor consists of a spacious lounge, an open plan kitchen/diner, a practical utility space and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the landing area leads to four generously-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the master bedroom is complemented by its very own en suite shower room.
- Living Room - 6.2 x 3.3 metre
- Kitchen - 3 x 2.46 metre
- Dining Room - 3.2 x 2.46 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.43 x 3.35 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.43 x 2.51 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28 x 2.69 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.69 x 2.51 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.