4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHURST at St Mary's Gate, Blenheim Close, Stafford, ST18
- Estate Agents fees paid with Movemaker
- Flexible living space throughout
- Lovely rear garden
- Single detached garage and parking
- Modern kitchen diner
- Good sized bedrooms
- We could help sell your home and pay your estate agent fees
- Book an appointment
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Over 90% now sold
This impressive four bedroom home offers free flowing living space for your family. The kitchen features dining and family areas and French doors that lead to the rear garden. There is a bay fronted lounge also on the ground floor. Upstairs, the luxurious master bedroom with en suite shower room makes the perfect haven, with two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.93 x 3.89m (19'5'' x 12'9'')
- Lounge - 3.53 x 5.27m (11'6'' x 17'3'')
- Wc - 1.46 x 1.1m (4'9'' x 3'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.26 x 4.38m (13'11'' x 14'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.46 x 2.22m (4'9'' x 7'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 5.59 x 3.12m (18'4'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.45 x 2.98m (11'3'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.39m (10'3'' x 7'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.16 x 1.92m (7'1'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66614170.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.