3 bedroom apartment for saleThree Bedroom Apartment at Bow River Village, Hancock Road, London, E3
- Contemporary Three Bedroom Apartment
- Riverside location
- Open Plan Living
- Fully Integrated Appliances
- Terrace Overlooking Residents Courtyard
- Fifth Floor
- 1,031 Sq Ft.
- Parking Available
- En-suites to both Master Bedroom and Bedroom Two
This three bedroom fifth floor apartment offers high quality interior specification, a fully fitted and open plan kitchen/living room that opens to an impressive terrace overlooking the courtyard. This particular property is uniquely available for outright sale, shared ownership or private rent. For further information please contact the sales team.
Inside Apartment 37 the accommodation further comprises three good sized bedrooms, storage cupboards, a family bathroom and two en-suites.
Set on the peaceful banks of the River Lea, this striking new collection of buildings, punctuated by landscaped modern courtyards and open spaces, takes inspiration from Bow's former Victorian past.
Sleek lines, light and bright interiors and balconies or terraces to all apartments create a harmonious, contemporary living environment. The use of steel balustrades with timber decking to balconies and concrete pavers to terraces reflect the area's historical buildings. The interiors are fitted out with high quality Neff and Zanussi appliances in the kitchens and Grohe and Roca in the modern bathrooms and en suites.
Bow River Village combines the best of living in the City with the tranquillity of one of London's thriving creative hubs. This new riverside quarter displays all the hallmarks of a covetable destination address.
Bow River Village is remarkably well connected for the City, West End, Canary Wharf and London City Airport.
Bromley-by-Bow Underground station (District and Hammersmith & City Lines) is just a short walk, as are the DLR stations at Bow Church and Devons Road. The upcoming Crossrail station at Canary
Times taken from Bromley by Bow Underground Station*
* Journey times are approximate only
To register your interest for this exciting new development please contact a member of the sales team today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R4-37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.