2 bedroom apartment for saleAston Court - Type 4 Ground Floor at The Fairways , Morpeth, NE61
- Allocated parking space
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
This home is available as a Discount Market Unit Sale, buyers must meet the eligibility criteria. Please speak to our Sales Executive to find out more.
This ground floor apartment offers spacious modern living. The open-plan living/kitchen/dining space is flooded with natural light from the French doors. There is a double bedroom as well as a single room and a bathroom. This apartment has allocated parking and access to the communal garden area.
Help to Buy is not available on Discount Market Unit sales.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.26m x 3.94m 20'7" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.84m x 3.22m 12'7" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.06m x 2.17m 10'1" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66645076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.