4 bedroom house for salePLOT 4 BILLINGHAM PHASE 3, Navigation Point, Cinder Lane, Castleford
- Stunning Riverside Development
- 2,3,4 Bed Houses Available to View
- Choice of kitchen, Floor Covering Throughout
- Convenient access to M1/M62 Motorway network
- Help to Buy Scheme Available (5% Deposit Required)
- For Information Please Call 07715 084064
- Email email@example.com
- EPC tbc
***THIS PLOT IS AVAILABLE TO VIEW *** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE *** END TERRACE PROPERTY WITH SUBSTANTIAL AND WELL PLANNED ACCCOMMODATION**
PICTURESQUE LOCATION ALONGSIDE 900M OF RIVERSIDE FRONTAGE YET CONVENIENT FOR THE COMMUTER
1225 SQ.FT TO INCLUDE A SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER AND FAMILY ROOM PLUS A 2ND SITTING ROOM, MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE, 3 FURTHER BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM. EXTERNALLY ARE GARDENS, GARAGE AND PARKING.
Sales office open 10.30am to 5.30pm 7 days or call 01977 731802 or 07715 084064 for more information
(Images represent generic house types, speak to sales advisor for specific plot details)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA170188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.