4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleROCHESTER at Woodhouse Park, Woodhouse Way, Nottingham NG8 6PY
- Buy this home with just a 5% deposit...
- ...when you use Help to Buy!
- Great master bedroom with en suite
- Two further double bedrooms to the second floor
- Generous West-facing garden with single garage and driveway
- Open-plan kitchen with family area and French doors to the garden
- Spacious first floor lounge which could be an additional bedroom
- Lovely family-sized bathroom
- Flexible living spaces over three floors
- This home features weatherboarding. Speak to our Sales Adviser for more information.
JUST A 5% DEPOSIT WITH HELP TO BUY! | GENEROUS SOUTH-WEST FACING GARDEN |
The Rochester is a bright four bedroom home. Downstairs is a stylish open plan kitchen, family and dining area and spare bedroom, which can be used as a study room. On the first floor, you will find the relaxing lounge area and the spacious master bedroom, with en suite. Upstairs to the second floor, you will find a sizeable double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Family/dining Room - 3.98 x 3.93m (13'0" x 12'8")
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.87m (10'1" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.67 x 0.86m (5'4" x 2'8")
- Study/bedroom 4 - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.05m (12'11" x 10'0")
- En Suite - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'1" x 5'1")
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.64m (12'9" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.94 x 2.25m (12'11" x 7'5")
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66666790.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.