2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKENDAL at St James' Gate, Weddington Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Bright lounge with over-sized windows - perfect for relaxing with family and friends
- Two spacious double bedrooms and a family-sized bathroom
- Handy driveway with parking for two cars
- French doors open onto the generous rear garden
- Great open-plan kitchen with dining area - ideal for entertaining
- Convenient downstairs W.C/cloakroom
- Buy this home with just a £9,550 deposit when you use Help to Buy!
- No Stamp Duty to pay if you're a first time buyer
- Within walking distance of Nuneaton train station
- Perfect for commuters; close to the A5, M69, M6 & M1
NO STAMP DUTY TO PAY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! | JUST A 5% DEPOSIT WITH HELP TO BUY | GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
This two bedroom Kendal home opens with a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, perfect for relaxing with friends and family. Through the hall is the KITCHEN FEATURING A DINING AREA AND FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden. Up the flight of stairs you will find TWO SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.94 x 2.62m (12'11'' x 8'7'')
- Lounge - 3.85 x 3.02m (12'7'' x 9'11'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 0.99m (5'5'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 2.99m (12'11'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 2.43m (12'11'' x 7'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.85m (6'4'' x 6'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66666883.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.