3 bedroom detached house for saleHadley at Doveridge Park, Derby Road, Doveridge, DE6
- Offers available on this home - please speak to our Sales Adviser to find out more
- Upgraded kitchen*
- Flooring package included*
- £5,000 towards your deposit*
- Open-plan dining kitchen with french doors to the rear garden
- Garage with driveway for 2 cars
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Overlooks green open space
- *T&C's apply. Speak to our Sales Adviser for more information
- Open green space, footpaths and children's play are on site
RESERVE THIS HOME AND RECEIVE £5,000 TOWARDS YOUR DEPOSIT, A FLOORING PACKAGE AND AN UPGRADED KITCHEN. This popular 3 bedroom detached home overlooks green open space and comes with a spacious lounge, stylish dining kitchen with french doors to the garden and a master bedroom with en suite.
HADLEY, PLOT 16 AT DOVERIDGE PARK
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.45 x 3.13m (17'10'' x 10'3'')
- Lounge - 5.45 x 3.24m (17'10'' x 10'7'')
- Utility - 1.73 x 1.69m (5'7'' x 5'6'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 0.93m (4'10'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.32 x 4.06m (14'2'' x 13'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.81 x 1.2m (5'11'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 2.98m (10'11'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.71 x 2.27m (8'10'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.7m (6'7'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66666901.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.