4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Roseberry at Plum Tree Grange, Buckingham Court, Harworth, DN11
The Roseberry Key Features:
- White PVCu Double Glazed windows
- Choice of fully fitted kitchen units and worktops (subject to build stage) in a variety of colours and styles
- White oven, hob and integrated extractor hood, with the potential to upgrade to stainless steel (subject to build stage)
- Space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher within kitchen and utility room
- En suite to master bedroom and family bathroom, with white sanitary ware of contemporary design
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Ceramic wall tiles in a choice of colours and styles to bathroom and en-suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Understairs storage cupboard, with additional storage space to master bedroom
- Double electric socket and pendant light to garage
- 10 year new homes warrenty
Price is available subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3.07 x 5.56 metre
- Lounge - 3.33 x 4.8 metre
- Utility - 2.08 x 1.55 metre
- WC - 1.55 x .84 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 4.32 x 3.15 metre
- En-suite - 1.47 x 1.78 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.54 x 3.45 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.29 x 2.82 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.64 x 3.1 metre
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.65 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.