3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldenham - Plot 161 at Marston Grange, Beaconside, Stafford, ST16 1WA
- Entrance hallway
- Lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen with window to garden
- Study/snug which can alternatively be used as a separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Comfortable guest bedroom
- Well proportioned third bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Storage cupboard to first floor landing
- Single integral garage
This delightful 3 bedroom family home with an integral garage also has a separate dining room which is ideal for entertaining guests.
Within the home, the light and airy living room features French doors opening onto the rear garden and is the perfect place to enjoy quality family time. The welcoming kitchen also benefits from outside access, while the Study/snug at the front of the home can alternatively be used as a playroom or a separate dining room to enhance family mealtimes and perfect for entertaining guests.
The first floor is home to the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, and the family bathroom. The master bedroom enjoys the added luxury of an en suite.
- Lounge - 4.32m x 3.18m, 14'2" x 10'5"
- Kitchen - 3.00m x 2.96m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Dining Room - 3.10m x 2.62m, 10'2" x 8'7"
- Bedroom One - 4.38m x 3.17m, 14'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom Two - 3.82m x 2.71m, 12'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom Three - 2.99m x 2.42m, 10'2" x 8'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66769138.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20012-161_3_50_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.