4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Breeze at Malago, Marksbury Road, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Carpets throughout
- Glazed doors to garden
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Juliette balcony
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Solar Panels
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
The Breeze is a 4 bedroom detached home Features include FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATEDAPPLIANCES /DINER WITH FRENCH DOORS TO WEST FACING LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN,Bay window to Lounge , 3 double bedrooms Master with En-suite .Solar panels
- Living Room - 4.99m x 4.22m 16'4" x 13'10"
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Area - 6.37m x 3.30m 20'11" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.63m x 2.75m 11'11" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.63m x 2.55m 11'11" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.73m x 3.64m 12'3" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.65m x 2.33m 8'8" x 7'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66771553.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_68. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.