4 bedroom detached house for saleShelbourne at Heathwood Park, Off Langmore Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, RH16
- Home of the Week
- Stamp duty paid
- Ready to move into
- Flooring throughout
- Kitchen with appliances
- Double integral garage plus two parking spaces
- Utility room
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Dressing area
HOME OF THE WEEK. STAMP DUTY PAID.
This stylish home is READY TO MOVE INTO, it comes with FLOORING THROUGHOUT and APPLIANCES. The ground floor is featuring an airy kitchen with breakfast and utility areas and French doors leading to the garden. A separate dining room with French doors and a comfortable bay fronted lounge are also downstairs. The four double bedrooms; including the master bedroom with dressing area and en suite, plus a family bathroom with separate shower can be found upstairs.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 6.28 x 3.92m (20'7'' x 12'10'')
- Lounge - 3.8 x 5.01m (12'5'' x 16'5'')
- Dining - 3.8 x 2.99m (12'5'' x 9'9'')
- Utility - 2.32 x 1.73m (7'7'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1.49 x 1.99m (4'10'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.53 x 5.03m (14'10'' x 16'5'')
- Dressing - 2.27 x 2.34m (7'5'' x 7'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.99 x 2.87m (9'9'' x 9'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.86 x 4.42m (12'8'' x 14'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.86 x 4.39m (12'8'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.97 x 4.71m (13'0'' x 15'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.65 x 1.9m (8'8'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66826879.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.