3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorbury at Saxon Meadows, Queen Elizabeth Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Fabulous family home
- Open plan living space
- South west facing garden
- Parking space
- En suite to master bedroom
- Flexible three storey living
- Ideal for first time buyers and Investors
- Apartments ready to move into
- Close to the town centre
- Access to London via local railway
This spacious two and a half storey, three bedroom home features and open-plan lounge and dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden. The stylish kitchen comes with quality units and appliances in range of finishes. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a dual access family bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and features an en suite shower room.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.91 x 1.9m (12'9'' x 6'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.06 x 4.99m (13'3'' x 16'4'')
- Wc - 0.9 x 2.72m (2'11'' x 8'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.96 x 4.06m (9'8'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.39 x 4.06m (11'1'' x 13'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.7m (7'0'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.06 x 8.67m (13'3'' x 28'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.86 x 2.8m (6'1'' x 9'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66827005.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.