4 bedroom detached house for saleGUISBORO 1 at St James' Gate, Weddington Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,800*
- FREE flooring throughout worth £4,500*
- Stamp Duty paid worth £6,249*
- Integral garage and driveway parking for two cars
- Generous South facing garden
- Spacious bay-fronted lounge
- Open-plan kitchen/dining and family area
- Glazed bay and French doors onto garden
- Four double bedrooms with en suite to the master
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 16th September
SAVE OVER £8,000* | FREE FLOORING WORTH £4,500* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,800* | STAMP DUTY PAID WORTH £6,249* |
The hub of this home is a spacious kitchen with room to dine, relax and cook. It features a bright bay window with French doors leading outside. The ground floor has a generous lounge, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs are four bedrooms, en suite and a contemporary family bathroom. Outside is a private South-facing garden and an integral garage and parking.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 16th September
- Kitchen - 5.8 x 4.68m (19'0'' x 15'4'')
- Lounge - 5.11 x 3.79m (16'9'' x 12'5'')
- Utility - 2.24 x 1.63m (7'4'' x 5'4'')
- Wc - 1.63 x 1.12m (5'4'' x 3'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.17 x 3.79m (13'8'' x 12'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.29 x 1.27m (7'5'' x 4'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.8 x 2.81m (12'5'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.77 x 2.68m (12'4'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.41 x 2.68m (11'2'' x 8'9'')
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.86m (6'1'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66896491.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.