5 bedroom detached house for saleEMERSON at Cuerden Heights, Wigan Road, Leyland, PR25 4SE
- Move Maker available
- South facing garden
- Carpets/flooring included
- Double detached garage
- Dining room
- Shower room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Dressing room
This impressive two and a half storey, five bedroom home has an open-plan kitchen and breakfast room. The lounge has a bay window and French doors to the garden. There are separate dining and utility rooms. The first floor has three double bedrooms, the master with dressing area and en suite shower room and a family bathroom. The second floor has a double and single bedroom and a shower room.
- Lounge - 5.11 x 4.07m (21'7" x 11'9")
- Kitchen/fammily/breakfast - 5.11 x 4.07m (16'9" x 13'4")
- Utility - 1.95 x 1.53m (6'5" x 5'0")
- Dining - 3.05 x 2.94m (10'0" x 9'8")
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.01m (5'0" x 3'4")
- Bed 1 - 3.93 x 3.63m (12'11" x 11'11")
- Dressing - 2.56 x 1.93m (8'5" x 6'4")
- En-suite - 1.38 x 2.56m (4'7" x 8'5")
- Bed 3 - 3.05 x 3.15m (10'0" x 9'0")
- Bed 4 - 3.05 x 2.74m (10'0" x 9'0")
- Bath - 2.17 x 1.99m (7'2" x 6'6")
- Bed 2 - 4.4 x 3.56m (14'5" x 11'8")
- Bed 5 - 3.63 x 2.6m (11'11" x 8'6")
- Shower - 2.61 x 1.47m (8'7" x 4'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66900050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.