4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mylne at Bluebell Rise, Barff Lane, Brayton, YO8
- Detached garage
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
This superb 4 bedroom property features a good sized living room to the front and a fantastic kitchen dining room to the rear. Glazed doors lead from the dining area into the west facing rear garden. Upstairs are the family bathroom and 4 bedrooms with the master having an ensuite. Outside is a single garage and off road parking.
- Living Room - 4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.95m x 3.46m 12'11" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.10m x 2.16m 10'2" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 2.92m 10'2' x 9'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66915895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_2-72. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Yorkshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.