4 bedroom detached house for saleALDERNEY at Barley Fields, Beech Croft, Barlby, YO8
- Stamp Duty paid worth £4,800
- PLUS Part Exchange
- Ideal family home
- 3 double bedrooms
- Further single bedroom
- En suite to master
- Open-plan kitchen diner with French doors
- Lounge with French doors
- Dual-aspect dining room
- Detached garage
Have a home to sell? PART EXCHANGE is now available, plus get your STAMP DUTY PAID! This 4 bedroom detached home, comprises a spacious lounge with FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden, a separate dining room and a SPACIOUS OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN DINER with French doors to the garden. The first floor boasts THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a further single, an EN SUITE to the master and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.62 x 4.6m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 1.67 x 0.85m (5'5'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.62 x 3.1m (15'2'' x 10'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.19m (6'9'' x 3'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.52 x 3.12m (14'10'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 3.12m (12'2'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.28 x 2.16m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66949171.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.