4 bedroom detached house for saleTrent Lane, Newton Solney
Sold by Us
- Select Gated Development
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- Bosch & Villeroy Sanitaryware
- NEFF appliances & Porcelanosa tiling
- Choice Of Kitchen Fitting
- 3 Reception Rooms, 5 Bedrooms
- Double Garage, Parking & Garden
- Predicted Energy Rating: B
The development is approach via double gates from Trent Lane, which lead to a large block paved area to the front of the property providing ample hardstanding/parking and giving access to the double garage. There is further double gated access to the side of the property and leading to a further hardstanding area. A good sized lawned garden lies to the rear.
A walk through the property will reveal; an impressive entrance hall, lounge with folding doors leading to a separate dining room, study, large breakfast kitchen with folding doors opening onto the rear garden, utility room with further storage area, cloakroom and a ground floor shower room/W.C.
On the first floor, the galleried landing leads off to the master bedroom with twin windows to the front and en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also features an en-suite bathroom and a dressing room. There are two further good-sized bedrooms with garden views and a family bathroom.
Newton Solney is an extremely desirable location surrounded by attractive open countryside with amenities close by including an infant school, parish church, village hall, Newton Park Hotel and two public houses.
Nearby Repton provides a wide range of amenities and excellent schooling at all levels with links to the A38, A50, M1 and M6 motorways plus the airport.
To view this delightful property please contact John German Estate Agents in Burton.
Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66964184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953028038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Burton upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.