4 bedroom detached house for saleHESKETH at The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,800*
- Home to sell? Ask about Movemaker
- Ideal for growing families in need of more space
- Four double bedrooms with two en suites and a family bathroom
- Situated in a great corner position with walled garden
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area and French doors
- Dual-aspect lounge
- Handy downstairs W.C and welcoming entrance hall with storage area
- Single garage with driveway for parking
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends Sunday at 4pm
UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES* | HOME TO SELL? ASK ABOUT OUR MOVEMAKER SCHEME | GENEROUS REAR GARDEN | GREAT CORNER POSITION |
Set over 3 storeys, this four bedroom Hesketh home features an open-plan kitchen with dining area looking out onto the garden. There's also spacious dual aspect lounge, perfect for relaxing with the family. Up the stairs, you will find the master bedroom with en suite, double bedroom and family bathroom. The second floor features an additional two double bedrooms with a shared shower room.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends Sunday at 4pm.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.17 x 4.96m (10'5'' x 16'3'')
- Lounge - 3.11 x 4.96m (10'2'' x 16'3'')
- Wc - 0.93 x 1.92m (3'0'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.17 x 3.68m (10'5'' x 12'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.51 x 2.29m (4'11'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.17 x 3.22m (10'5'' x 10'6'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.04m (6'2'' x 6'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.53 x 4.08m (11'7'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.17 x 4.08m (10'5'' x 13'4'')
- Shower Room - 1.32 x 2.17m (4'4'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67049653.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.