4 bedroom detached house for saleBALMORAL at Riverside Quarter, Mugiemoss Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, AB21
- Was £384,995
- Free flooring and Part Exchange
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Located close to Dyce for Aberdeen's oil workers
- Local schools a short distance away
- Aberdeen city centre is an easy commute
The Balmoral has a flexible living space with a large open plan kitchen/dining area that includes a family room space with French doors opening out to the garden. Downstairs you will also find a spacious lounge, study, utility room. WC and large hallway. Upstairs has four bedrooms, one with an en suite, a family bathroom and plenty of storage space.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 8.51 x 3.49m (27'10'' x 11'5'')
- Lounge - 3.74 x 4.85m (12'3'' x 15'10'')
- Study - 2.45 x 1.75m (8'0'' x 5'8'')
- Utility - 2.45 x 1.72m (8'0'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 2.47 x 1.43m (8'1'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.77 x 4.15m (12'4'' x 13'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.81 x 1.8m (5'11'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.51 x 4.14m (11'6'' x 13'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.24 x 3.44m (10'7'' x 11'3'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.79 x 3.07m (9'1'' x 10'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.27 x 1.7m (7'5'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67049692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_34. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.