3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBuchanan at Saxon Meadows, Queen Elizabeth Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Move with just £10,500 deposit with Help to Buy
- Popular Barratt design
- Spacious kitchen diner with French doors to the garden
- Two double bedrooms - great family home
- Third bedroom could be used as a study
- En suite to master bedroom
- Ideal for first time buyers and Investors
- Apartments ready to move into
- Close to the town centre
- Access to London via local railway
This lovely three bedroom family enjoys plenty of natural light streaming in through the oversized windows. The spacious, dual aspect lounge and open-plan kitchen diner both open onto the lovely rear garden through French doors. An ideal home for entertaining! Two double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a single bedroom and family bathroom complete this fantastic home.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.52 x 4.85m (11'6'' x 15'10'')
- Lounge - 3.25 x 4.85m (10'7'' x 15'10'')
- Wc - 0.94 x 1.92m (3'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.31 x 3.29m (10'10'' x 10'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.32 x 1.47m (7'7'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.41 x 2.84m (11'2'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.7 x 2.15m (8'10'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.34 x 1.9m (7'7'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67104733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.