3 bedroom detached house for saleCheadle at South Fields, Stobhill, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 2HU
- Was £256,995 Now £246,995
- Move in for Christmas
- Free flooring
- Upgraded kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Single integral garage
- South west facing garden
- Close to Morpeth town centre
- Shops and schools nearby
- Great range of home designs
EARLY BLACK FRIDAY DEALS. WAS £256,995 NOW £246,995. MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS. The Cheadle's a lovely three bedroom home which opens with a spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing with the family. As you move further into the house, the open plan kitchen with dining area features glazed bay doors which look out onto the beautiful garden. Upstairs you'll find the large master bedroom with en suite and dressing area, another double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.32 x 3.75m (17'5'' x 12'3'')
- Lounge - 5.11 x 4.13m (16'9'' x 13'6'')
- Utility - 1.58 x 1.54m (5'2'' x 5'0'')
- Wc - 1.58 x 0.9m (5'2'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.66 x 2.77m (12'0'' x 9'1'')
- Dressing - 2.11 x 1.66m (6'11'' x 5'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.11 x 1.2m (6'11'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.57 x 3.18m (11'8'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.29 x 2.09m (10'9'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.94m (6'3'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67129063.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.