2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewton at Union Park, Kergilliack Road, Kergilliack, Falmouth, TR11
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- French doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with storage
- A further double bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- West facing garden
- 2 parking spaces
- End terrace home
- Great starter home
This end terrace home features a modern kitchen with a dining area and French doors to the West facing rear garden. The ground floor also has a spacious lounge, ample storage and a cloakroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom to complete this home. This home comes with two parking spaces.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.4 x 2.83m (14'5'' x 9'3'')
- Lounge - 3.97 x 3.52m (13'0'' x 11'6'')
- Wc - 1.74 x 1.05m (5'8'' x 3'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.36 x 3.28m (11'0'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.43 x 2.41m (11'2'' x 7'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.89m (6'7'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67149448.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.