4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kempthorne at Beaumont Park, Crow Lane, Crow, Ringwood, BH24
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Double garage
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Private rear garden
- Utility room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
This fabulous 4 bedroom detached home is superbly located in a corner plot position with a generously sized garden. The spacious kitchen & family/dining area is the heart of the home and provides access to the rear garden. The large dual aspect living room also has further double doors to the rear garden. There is a separate dining room/study, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor, there are four well-proportioned bedrooms with bedroom 1 having the added convenience of a ensuite shower room. The first floor is completed with the family bathroom and storage cupboard. To complete this wonderful home there is a double garage and 2 parking spaces.
- Living Room - 6.04m x 3.85m 19'10" x 12'8"
- Kitchen/Family/Dining Area - 5.57m x 3.68m 18'3" x 12'1"
- Dining Room/Study - 2.78m x 2.58m 9'1" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.88m x 3.45m 16'0" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.69m x 2.78m 15'5" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.52m x 2.80m 11'7" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.51m x 3.16m 11'6" x 10'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67168759.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.