4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at South Fields, Stobhill, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 2HU
- Was £309,995 Now £289,995
- Ready to move into
- Free flooring
- Upgraded kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Part Exchange available
- Single garage
- Close to Morpeth town centre
- Shops and schools nearby
- Great range of home designs
EARLY BLACK FRIDAY DEALS. Save over £20,000 when you reserve this beautiful family home. NOW £289,995 (was £309,995), plus free flooring and upgraded kitchen included.
The Lincoln provides ample space for all the family. The ground floor has a good size kitchen/breakfast room and a lounge, both of which have French doors leading to the rear garden, as well as a separate dining room. Upstairs are four bedrooms, bedroom one with en suite and a bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.85m (7'8'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.2m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 3.16m (14'10'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.71 x 3.16m (12'2'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.18 x 2.15m (7'1'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67168792.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.