4 bedroom detached house for saleCAMBRIDGE at St James' Gate, Weddington Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances*
- Upgraded bathroom with shower over the bath
- Open-plan kitchen with family/breakfast area
- Separate dining room
- Bay-fronted spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing
- Study, which can also be used as a playroom or home gym
- Four double bedrooms, handy utility room and cloakroom
- En suite to the master bedroom and a family-sized bathroom
- Driveway parking for two cars and a single garage
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday
UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES INCLUDED* | UPGRADED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH*| HOME TO SELL?
The downstairs of this beautifully presented four bedroom detached Cambridge home features a large kitchen/breakfast with a glazed bay leading to the garden. There is a separate dining room, utility area, a study and spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing with the family. The first floor has four delightful double bedrooms, with an en suite to the bright master bedroom and family bathroom.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 5.05 x 4.81m (16'6'' x 15'9'')
- Lounge - 6.09 x 3.7m (19'11'' x 12'1'')
- Dining - 3.25 x 2.64m (10'7'' x 8'7'')
- Study - 2.28 x 2.16m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Utility - 1.66 x 1.6m (5'5'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 0.85m (5'5'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 3.57m (12'8'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.28 x 1.45m (7'5'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.76 x 4.34m (12'4'' x 14'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.35 x 3.16m (10'11'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.15 x 2.98m (10'4'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.7m (7'0'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67169071.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.