4 bedroom detached house for saleBalmoral at Brookwood Park, Blackpool Road, Kirkham, PR4 2RE
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- French doors to paved patio
- Extensive Porcelanosa tiling and towel rails to bathrooms
- Gas fire and surround
- Stainless steel double oven and 5-burner gas hob
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated washer dryer
- Integral garage and large block paved driveway
Plot 88 - 4 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £339,995.
Our 4-bedroom Balmoral View Home is now open, come along and imagine yourself spending Christmas in this impressive new home. A double fronted 4-bedroom detached home, the Balmoral has an integral garage with utility area and offers well planned family accommodation, extending to a generous 1,724 sq ft. The Balmoral boasts a separate, formal dining room in addition to a kitchen with plenty of space for dining and French doors leading to a patio and turfed garden. The lounge, with feature fireplace, also has French doors leading to the garden; a cloakroom completes the downstairs layout. Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom with bath and separate shower, and the master bedroom has an en suite with generous walk-in shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3987 x 5165 [13'-1" x 16'-11"]
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 5993 x 3042 [19'-8" x 10'-0"]
- Dining Room - 3267 x 3828 [10'-9" x 12'-7"]
- Master Bedroom - 4989 x 3610 [16'-5" x 11'-10"]
- Bedroom 2 - 4990 x 3610 [16'-5" x 11'-10']
- Bedroom 3 - 4325 x 3754 [14'-2" x 12'-4"]
- Bedroom 4 - 3255 x 4041 [10'-8" x 13'-3"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67293196.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.