4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fairford at Cleeve View, Vale Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, GL52
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Energy efficient gas central heating
A stunning detached 4 bedroom home with a garage and additional parking. The large kitchen, dining and family room has double access to the garden through fully glazed doors. A seperate duel aspect living room benifits from a stunning bay window. Also on the ground floor is a seperate study room. The four double bedrooms have a contemporary family bathroom with the master enjoying an ensuite shower room. A truly lovely family home.
Have a home to sell first- No problem! We could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with our Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees!
- Family/Breakfast Room - 5890 x 2765mm 19'4" x 9'1"
- Living Room - 4925 x 3215mm 16'2" x 10'7"
- Study - 3383 x 2711mm 11'1" x 8'11"
- Kitchen* - 3630 x 3125mm 11'11" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4064 x 3242mm 13'4" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3251 x 2987mm 10'8" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3382 x 2701mm 11'1" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 4048 x 2276mm 13'3" x 7'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67336354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.