4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stannington at The Fairways , Morpeth, NE61
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Single garage
- Flooring throughout
- Carpets throughout
- Integrated garage
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Glazed doors to garden
Move now to The Stannington. This home offers an upgradedopen-plan kitchen, with Earth Stone worktops, which combines a family and breakfast area, making it the heart of the home, there is also a good-sized living room and formal dining room. The staircase leads up to a beautiful feature window which allows natural light to flood into the entire home. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en suite shower room and there are a further three double bedrooms plus a family bathroom. Externally there is a garage and personnel door. This home includes flooring.
- Living Room - 4.10m x 3.21m 13'5" x 10'7"
- Kitchen - 4.34m x 3.57m 14'3" x 11'9"
- Family/Breakfast Area - 5.39m x 2.91m 17'8" x 9'7"
- Dining Room - 3.47m x 2.73m 11'5" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.97m x 3.27m 13'0" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.27m x 3.09m 10'9" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.74m 11'2" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.08m x 2.30m 13'5" x 7'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67336357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.