3 bedroom apartment for saleThree Bedroom Apartment at Bow River Village, Hancock Road, London, E3
- Contemporary Three Bedroom Apartment
- Large Open Plan Kitchen and Living Room
- Stylish and High Specification Throughout
- Integrated Appliances
- Private Terrace Overlooking The Residents Courtyard
- Lift Access
- A short distance from the Tube and DLR Stations
- Available To Move In Now
- Riverside Development
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
This three bedroom apartment offers high quality interior specification, fully integrated appliances and an impressive terrace overlooking the courtyard. Bow River Village is situated along the River Lea and provides excellent transport links. Secure underground parking available on selected plots.
Positioned in a fantastic area which is ideal for city living, the development offers a unique opportunity to invest for the future. It is easy to discover the rest of the capital from such a suitable location, with the City, Docklands, Stratford and Canary Wharf all minutes away via the tube*.
Times taken from Bromley by Bow Underground Station*
* Journey times are approximate only
To register your interest for this exciting new development please contact a member of the sales team today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SharedOwnershipplot37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.