3 bedroom detached house for saleENNERDALE at The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
- SAVE OVER £7,000 WHEN YOU BUY THIS HOME!*
- UPGRADED KITCHEN INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND FLOORING*
- MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS
- Generous West-facing rear garden
- Home to sell? Part Exchange available
- Single garage with driveway parking for 2 cars
- Bright open-plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors from kitchen to rear garden
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge, ideal for relaxing
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday.
SAVE THOUSANDS* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES* | FLOORING INCLUDED*
The Ennerdale is a beautiful three bedroom detached home. The welcoming hallway has a cloakroom and useful storage area. LARGE WINDOWS AND FRENCH DOORS light up the OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINEr and spacious lounge. Upstairs wake up in the airy master bedroom that benefits from an EN SUITE SHOWER. A double bedroom, single bedroom and a modern family bathroom complete the first floor.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3'' x 10'4'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3'' x 10'2'')
- Wc - 1.93 x 0.91m (6'3'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.23 x 3.9m (13'10'' x 12'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.06 x 1.43m (6'9'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.78 x 3.14m (12'4'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'3'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.33 x 1.92m (7'7'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67384081.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.