2 bedroom apartment for saleBrunswick House Apartments - Second Floor 2 Bed at Wilshere Park, Digswell Hill AL6 9AH
- Allocated parking spaces
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Lift access
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
GET HELP TO BUY YOUR NEW HOME!* Home 226 is a stunning second floor 2 bedroom apartment, featuring a large open plan kitchen/living/dining room with access to a magnificent private terrace. A stylish bathroom plus en-suite and balcony to bedroom 1 completes the accommodation. Benefitting from 1 undercroft and 1 surface parking space.
*YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. Credit is secured against your home. Subject to status, Help to Buy Terms & Conditions and available on selected properties in England only. Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings/deposit where required. The equity loan is provided by the HCA and held as a second charge. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Full details will be provided on request. For more information pleaseclick here.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 9.84m x 5.02m 32'3" x 16'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.90m x 3.80m 16'1" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.21m x 3.72m 13'9" x 12'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67439053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.