4 bedroom detached house for saleAVONDALE at Tranby Fields, Jenny Brough Lane, Hessle, HU13
- Featured Home
- Save £16,000 | Was £370,995
- 105% Part Exchange available
- Upgraded kitchen and flooring included
- £2,000 Stamp Duty
- Move in for Christmas
- French doors to garden
- Cloakroom & Utility room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Detached family home with large drive
Find out how David Wilson Homes could BUY YOUR CURRENT HOME, for 100% fair value - based on two independent valuations - so you could enjoy a quicker and easier move to this stunning family home. NO CHAIN, NO ESTATE AGENT'S FEES, just a quicker and easier move with PART EXCHANGE.
This tasteful, double-fronted, detached home, with sash-style windows, provides lots of flexible living space. An open-plan kitchen has a dining area with bay window, and a utility room. A triple-aspect lounge leads to the garden via French doors and a study provides quiet space to work. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, the master with en suite, and a family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Kitchen / Dining - 6.6 x 4.55m (21'7'' x 14'11'')
- Lounge - 5.49 x 3.62m (18'0'' x 11'10'')
- Study - 2.88 x 2.49m (9'5'' x 8'2'')
- Utility - 2.16 x 1.67m (7'1'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.96m (5'10'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.72 x 3.62m (18'9'' x 11'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.15 x 1.43m (7'0'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 5.23 x 2.8m (17'1'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.57 x 3.32m (11'8'' x 10'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.38 x 2.55m (14'4'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.87 x 1.95m (9'5'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67493911.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.