4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lumley at Sharpes Meadow, Broad Street Green Road, Maldon, CM9
- Generously-proportioned family home
- Modern open plan kitchen/diner - ideal for entertaining
- French doors leading from kitchen/diner into garden
- Second floor bedroom 1 with en suite
- Bedroom 2 with en suite
- Family bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Private parking
Sharpes Meadow is our new collection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes in Heybridge in the Maldon district of Essex.About this home
This modern three-storey home is ideal for family life. The Lumley is a four-bedroom home featuring an open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading into the garden, a handy utility room, a front aspect living room, plus under-stairs storage and a WC. The first floor has three good-sized bedrooms, one with an en suite, and the main family bathroom, and on the top floor there's an impressive bedroom one with en suite.Room dimensions
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.51 x 2.84 metres / 18' 1'' x 9' 4''
- Living room - 3.94 x 3.49 metres / 12' 11'' x 11' 5''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 3.25 metres / 12' 11'' x 10' 8''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.9 x 2.9 metres / 9' 6'' x 9' 6''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.9 x 2.52 metres / 9' 6'' x 8' 3''
- Bedroom 1 - 4.23 x 3.46 metres / 13' 11'' x 11' 4''
- 10-year new homes warranty
- 2-year defects warranty
- Lower running costs
- Modern, fresh & ready to move in to
- Can be personalised to your taste
If you're an existing homeowner you could be eligible for one our schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.*
- Home Change - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
- Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
*Please note the above schemes aren't available on all developments or plots. Please speak to the sales advisor on the specific development for further details.
Terms & conditions
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary. The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice; please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information. The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don't represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
All schemes we offer are subject to terms and conditions. Please see our website for more information or speak to one of our sales advisors to see if you may be eligible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.