3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYork at Waterside, Cottam, Lancashire, PR4 0WL
- High specification
- Turfed rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Large block paved driveway
- French doors to patio
- Paved patio
- Stained staircase
Plot 181 - 3 bedroom semi detached house with courtyard parking, available for £135,000.
Our beautiful 3-bedroom View Home is now open, come along and take a look around your dream home.
Do you qualify for the affordable housing scheme?
Local connection to the area
Combined household income of no more than 45,000
Purchasing the property as your sole residence
The York is a beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home with courtyard parking. Downstairs the hallway leads to a light and airy lounge which offers fantastic living space. There is also an open plan kitchen/dining area which has French doors giving access to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs WC and additional storage space. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the rear gardens are turfed. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
Please note price quoted is 80% Open Market Value available through Preston City Council’s affordable housing scheme. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions apply.
- Lounge - 3707 x 4878 [12-2 x 16-0]
- Kitchen/Dining - 4707 x 2628 [15-5 x 8-8]
- Master Bedroom - 2588 x 4090 [8-6 x 13-5]
- Bedroom 2 - 2588 x 3450 [8-6 x 11-4]
- Bedroom 3 - 2005 x 2509 [6-7 x 8-3]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67535410.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.