4 bedroom detached house for saleFenton at Osprey Heights, Old Meldrum Road, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire AB51 6HL
- Free flooring or Part Exchange
- Single integral garage
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Utility room
- Plenty of storage space throughout
- Independent local shops and farmers market
- Excellent transport links to Aberdeen and the airport
- Local schools and nurseries nearby
The Fenton is a great sized four bedroom family home. Downstairs, you will find a spacious lounge, open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors opening out to the garden, utility room and WC. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms and a master bedroom with en suite.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.65 x 3.29m (15'3'' x 10'9'')
- Lounge - 3.53 x 4.49m (11'6'' x 14'8'')
- Utility - 1.79 x 2.18m (5'10'' x 7'1'')
- Wc - 0.93 x 2.18m (3'0'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.13 x 3.98m (10'3'' x 13'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.31 x 2.28m (4'3'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.82 x 4.07m (9'3'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.93 x 3.73m (9'7'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2.43 x 3.83m (7'11'' x 12'6'')
- Bathroom - 2.32 x 2.04m (7'7'' x 6'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67547194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.