3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Melford at The Spinneys, Coventry Road, Cawston, Rugby, CV22
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
Price represents 50% equity share of the full asking price £255,000. With its considered layout and two parking spaces, this 3 bedroom home is ideal for families. Aside from a large hallway and WC, downstairs benefits from an open plan dining/living/kitchen area. Upstairs, Bedroom 1 has an en suite, with Bedroom 2 adjacent to the bathroom.
This property is available on Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% -75% of this Linden home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125- year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you have bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100%, this is known as staircasing.)
You are eligible to purchase a Linden Homes, Home Reach property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
For more information about the Linden Homes and Home Reach partnership please visit lindenhomes.co.uk/homereach
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area* - 8.51m x 4.93m 27'11" x 16'2"
- Bedroom 1* - 3.83m x 2.69m 12'7" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 2* - 3.03m x 2.69m 9'11" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.56m x 2.14m 8'4" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67618732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.