2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Holly at Blackberry Hill, Manor Road, Stapleton, Bristol, BS16
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking space
- Juliette balcony
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Solar Panels
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
Plot 71, The Holly, is a 2 bedroom home with west facing garden and parking. The ground floor features a living/dining room with doors to the garden, separate kitchen and cloakroom. The first floor is home to the two bedrooms - one with Juliet balcony - and modern bathroom.
- Living/Dining Room - 4.68m x 4.15m 15'4" x 13'7"
- Kitchen - 3.74m x 2.01m 12'3" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15m x 3.01m 13'7" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.15m x 3.17m 13'7" x 10'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67637107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.