4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Rowan at Blackberry Hill, Manor Road, Stapleton, Bristol, BS16
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Dressing room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Juliette balcony
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Solar Panels
- Utility room
THIS OCTOBER STAMP DUTY PAID AND FLOORING INCLUDED
The Rowan is an impressive 4 bedroom home withGARAGEINCORPORATING UTLITY AREA ANDPARKING . Featuring an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with French doors to the garden, cloakroom . The master bedroom enjoys anEN-SUITE AND DRESSING AREA
HOUSE TO SELL WE CAN HELP ASK ABOUT PART EXCHANGE & ASSISTED MOVE
ASK ABOUT HELP TO BUY NOT JUST FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS.
- Living/Dining Room - 4.92m x 4.55m 16'2" x 11'8"
- Kitchen - 3.09m x 2.78m 16'4" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.55m x 3.00m 14'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.58m x 2.67m 15'0" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.84m x 2.67m 12'7" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.65m x 2.16m 8'8" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67637122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_09. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.