4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingsville at The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
- Flexible 3-storey home, great for growing families
- Single garage with driveway for parking
- Buy now with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy!
- Open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas
- Master bedroom with en suite and family-sized bathroom
- Spacious lounge, great for lazy days or use as an extra bedroom
- Study, which could be used as an additional bedroom or playroom
- Choice of supermarkets nearby
- Friendly pub and restaurant across the road
- Leisure facilities within a 10-minute drive to keep fit
The Kingsville is a bright and flexible 3/4 bedroom, 3-storey home. Downstairs is a stylish kitchen with family and dining areas and the fourth bedroom, which can be used as a study. On the first floor you'll find the relaxing lounge area and the spacious master bedroom, with an en suite. Upstairs to the second floor you'll find a double bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 1.87 x 3.06m (6'1'' x 10'0'')
- Family / Dining - 3.94 x 4.82m (12'10'' x 15'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 1.87 x 2.75m (6'1'' x 9'0'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.65m (2'9'' x 5'4'')
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.63m (12'10'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 3.04m (12'10'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.55 x 2.16m (5'1'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 3.51m (12'10'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.94 x 3.33m (12'10'' x 10'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 1.96m (5'10'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67646338.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.