4 bedroom detached house for saleCHESTER at The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
- Home to sell? Ask about Movemaker - we could pay your estate agent fees
- Ideal for growing families looking for more space
- French doors onto the garden and patio area
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area - ideal for entertaining
- Spacious lounge - great for lazy weekends
- En suite shower to the master bedroom
- Single garage and driveway parking
- Choice of supermarkets nearby
- Friendly pub and restaurant across the road
- Leisure facilities within a 10-minute drive to keep fit
This beautifully presented 4 BEDROOM CHESTER HOME features a contemporary open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading to the garden. There is also a spacious lounge, perfect for the family to relax in. Up a flight of stairs you'll find the master bedroom with en suite, a further double bedroom, two airy single bedrooms and a modern family-sized bathroom to share.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.14 x 5.52m (13'6'' x 18'1'')
- Lounge - 3.27 x 5.03m (10'8'' x 16'5'')
- Wc - 0.89 x 2.16m (2'10'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.75 x 4.2m (9'0'' x 13'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.84 x 1.98m (6'0'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.83 x 2.99m (9'3'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.69 x 2.54m (8'9'' x 8'3'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.61 x 2.06m (8'6'' x 6'9'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.05m (5'6'' x 6'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67646341.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.