5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Newton at Sharpes Meadow, Broad Street Green Road, Maldon, CM9
- Detached family home
- Light and spacious dual-aspect kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Living room with French doors leading to the garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Bedroom 2 with en suite
- Second floor bedroom 1 with en suite
Sharpes Meadow is our new collection of two, three, four and five bedroom homes in Heybridge in the Maldon district of Essex.About this home
A stunning detached home with an impressive open plan kitchen/diner/family room, The Newton has five bedrooms and is perfectly designed for modern family living. Its other features include a bright family lounge with French doors leading into the garden, separate dining room and a handy utility. The top floor bedroom one is a spacious sanctuary with a large en suite. The first floor is home to four further bedrooms - one with a second en suite – and a family bathroom.Room dimensions
- Living room - 4.5 x 3.33 metres / 14' 9'' x 10' 11''
- Dining room - 3.32 x 2.64 metres / 10' 11'' x 8' 8''
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room - 7.43 x 3.44 metres / 24' 5'' x 11' 3''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.01 x 3.39 metres / 13' 2'' x 11' 1''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33 x 3.12 metres / 10' 11'' x 10' 3''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.11 x 2.65 metres / 10' 2'' x 8' 8''
- Bedroom 5 - 3.09 x 2.92 metres / 10' 2'' x 9' 7''
- Bedroom 1 - 8.39 x 4.68 metres / 27' 6'' x 15' 4''
The open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room is perfect for entertaining. The separate lounge room offers flexibility as it could also be used as a family room and an under stairs cupboard located in the lounge provides practical storage. The separate utility room provides extra storage space and access to the garden.
The first floor features three generously-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom 2 has an en suite. Bedroom 5 can be used as a study, and there's also extra storage space on the landing.
Second FloorThe second floor features the large bedroom one with an en suite.
Why we love brand new homes...
- 10-year new homes warranty
- 2-year defects warranty
- Lower running costs
- Modern, fresh & ready to move in to
- Can be personalised to your taste
If you're an existing homeowner you could be eligible for one our schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.*
- Home Change - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
- Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
*Please note the above schemes aren't available on all developments or plots. Please speak to the sales advisor on the specific development for further details.
Terms & conditions
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary. The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice; please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information. The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don't represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
All schemes we offer are subject to terms and conditions. Please see our website for more information or speak to one of our sales advisors to see if you may be eligible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.