4 bedroom detached house for saleHampsfield at Douglas Meadow, Bolton Road, Adlington, Chorley, PR6
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/family/dining room with French doors to garden
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Concealed laundry zone
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
- Integrated single garage
- Abundance of storage
The Hampsfield is a detached 4 bedroom home that is wonderfully practical and supremely stylish throughout.
Downstairs the welcoming entrance hall leads into the living room with attractive box-bay window. The kitchen/family/dining room, which stretches across the full width of the house, features a breakfast bar, concealed laundry zone and French doors to the garden. If reserved early enough, you can choose to keep the dining area as a separate room.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, including guest bedroom with ensuite shower room. The highlight is the master suite, which comes with the luxury of its own walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
Life at Douglas Meadow
This attractive location offers a wealth of fun days out and is excellent for commuting.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67694575.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.