4 bedroom detached house for saleDenewood at Douglas Meadow, Bolton Road, Adlington, Chorley, PR6
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden
- Full range of premium kitchen appliances included
- Separate utility room
- Master and guest bedrooms feature fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private enclosed garden
- Integrated single garage
The Denewood is a superb 4 bedroom detached home filled with luxurious touches.
Downstairs features a light and airy living room that flows into the large open-plan kitchen/dining room. This stylish and sociable room includes a breakfast bar, plenty of space for a dining table and French doors leading into the garden.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both the master bedroom and guest bedroom have fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower rooms finished to a superb standard.
Life at Douglas Meadow
This attractive location offers a wealth of fun days out and is excellent for commuting.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67694590.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_69. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.