3 bedroom mews house for saleAston at Douglas Meadow, Bolton Road, Adlington, Chorley, PR6
- Spacious living room with French doors to garden
- Stylish kitchen with premium integrated appliances included
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Separate third bedroom/study/nursery
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Private garden
- Generous storage
The Aston is a delightful 3 bedroom mews home designed for stylish, comfortable living.
Downstairs features a light and airy entrance hall that opens into the fully fitted kitchen, the cloakroom and the bright, spacious living room. This lovely room has French doors opening onto the private rear garden.
Upstairs you will find the generously proportioned master bedroom and second bedroom, both featuring fitted wardrobes. There is also a useful study, nursery or dressing room and stylish family bathroom with fitted vanity furniture and a shower over the bath.
Life at Douglas Meadow
This attractive location offers a wealth of fun days out and is excellent for commuting.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67694596.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.